The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gather up your reciepts for the one or many CPS you have put in your trucks. Not only is there a recall to replace your sensor but they will pay you for any that you have purchased.

Cheers Matt Hollinger

·
442 Posts
That's good to know they reimburse. I don't want them touching my truck but I got the recall notice. Was just gonna buy one myself and install, then hopefully get my money back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thats good to hear..Its about time..Does anyone know the address or any information on where to ship receipts too..Thanx!

·
266 Posts
I am guessing you just take it to the dealer...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Good to know!

·
10 Posts
alright i'll take a little money back

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
i normally dont let anyone touch my rig but i went down to ford and got the new cps and watched as they put it in no scaningof my pcm no you need this part$$$$ no nothin they just put in my new grey cps and then they washed my truck and i was outta there HAPPY give the service writer the recipt for your old black cps i got 150 bucks back. if you just go down and buy it you probably wont quilifiy for the refund?

·
63 Posts
camojeeper said:
i normally dont let anyone touch my rig but i went down to ford and got the new cps and watched as they put it in no scaningof my pcm no you need this part$$$$ no nothin they just put in my new grey cps and then they washed my truck and i was outta there HAPPY give the service writer the recipt for your old black cps i got 150 bucks back. if you just go down and buy it you probably wont quilifiy for the refund?
X2 on this--not normally one to let any body touch my rig, either; but they actually let me go back and BS alittle w/ the techs (I'm a tech also at an independant shop); watched him do it----he actually hooked up & cleared code; Oh, and washed my truck!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts