The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there.
First post here and I am hoping someone can be of some help... This pertains to a 2012 F750 Cab and Chassis. Currently it has had a GEM replaced and reprogramed with IDS, with the trucks gear ratios (2spd rear) and other data. Unfortunately it wont "stick", The gateway module or BCM maintains the as built settings and checks with the Instrument panel module, gem, etc, to make sure everything is correct, but it throws a fault for a configuration error. This results in the Instrument panel Module not being configured correctly causing the displayed speed to change when the two speed rear end is shifted. It was built in Mexico at internationals plant during their "Blue Diamond Truck Program" Basically an international Chassis with a Super duty body. This comes into play when servicing the GEM and Gateway module in these trucks. Ford does not maintain as-built data and IDS redirects to download the gateway service tool to reprogram these modules. Upon loading the Gateway service tool, it will load run times from all the modules through j1939, you are supposed to be able to enter a blue diamond VIN and it will retrieve the as built data. Anybody have experience using the Blue Diamond Gateway Service Tool? If you are familiar, have you used it to retrieve AS-BUILT data from the Internationaldelivers.com website? Recently? As Ford/Internationals truck program ended in 2014, is the server or pathway to retrieve the information even still operational? It gives me a 403 error, which is permission denied any time i enter a vin, i have tried several applicable vins. I have a valid servicemaxx, and Navistar engine Diagnostics account that i am using credentials for when prompted by the tool, is this the correct account information to use? Thanks for reading this far lol.

Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts