The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Granny # 89
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, I have taken a new job at Sparks hospital and have no idea on area to look for a place to live. Any ideas??? We will be looking for a place to rent initially. We want a house with a backyard (fenced) that allows pets. Any help would be appreciated. We are looking at moving within the next month. Are yall ready for The Granny up in that part of the state? :D

·
TDG Mafia Granny # 89
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little help here?

·
1911 single stack
215 Posts
You are all over the state.....atleast you are moving to the good part of the state now :thumbsup. Are you all wanting to live right in town or what?

Jake

·
TDG Mafia Granny # 89
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are looking at either Van Buren or Fort Smith. This job came to me. I was not looking. It was something that was very hard to turn down.

·
TDG Mafia Granny # 89
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I found a house! It is actually on the Oklahoma side. It is in Arkoma only 3 miles from work! wooo hooooo! That is a huge burden lifted off my back! Now come the hard part.... moving!

·
1911 single stack
215 Posts
Congrats on finding a casa....EVEN if it in OK. Your getting closer and closer to the GOOD PART of the state.

·
TDG Mafia Granny # 89
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am getting closer to you! LOL I know it is in OK, I really wanted to stay on the Arkansas side, but I had to have something quick and it is only a month to month lease so I am still looking. I will start moving within the next 10 days. I hate moving! Lookout here I come!

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
My Grandparents lived in Arkoma/Moffett for years. It's pretty quiet in most parts and very inexpensive.

·
TDG Mafia Granny # 89
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The house we found is in a very quiet area and on a dead end street. I am just ready to be done with the moving part!

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I hear you. You're a bit too far away to give you a hand or I'd be there. I do know some movers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts