The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to do this, but it looks like I'm going to be another year before I can get to this project. I am also remodeling the house in preparation for a move so I need to refocus.

Chum is for sale! I'm looking to get $8K the way she sits. $9500 gets you the above plus a Destroked Allison Kit with Adapter Plate, Flywheel, XFC, TCM, NSBU and 5-speed Valve Body as well as two Allisons; one '09 6-speed 4WD with 70 miles minus Valve Body, and one 03 5-speed 2WD with 200K+ core. $10,500 gets you the above plus an AAM 9.25 SFA assembly with everything but the links. The Destroked Kit, Allisons and AAM will also be listed separately. I am also listing locally. Reasonable offers or trades welcome.

Chum:
2000 Chevrolet Silverado WT RC/LB 263K miles. 24-Valve Cummins and NV4500 with 132K. LS 40/20/40 seats. Quad Adrenaline, AirDog 150 with one extra set of filters, Autometer Boost, EGT and Fuel Pressure gauges. Sony stereo, Infinity Reference 6.5"s in the doors, SAS Bazooka 6.5" subs behind the seats. FTE Bed stack 5"-6" with GR 6" Black powder coated Aussie and extra GR 6" chrome straight shorty and rain cap. Exhaust is a heart throb 3"-4"-5" to MBRP muffler to stack. Also included one set of MB 72 16" wheels in black with Firestone Transforce 215/85/16E.

She looks like she has 260K+ on her. The cab has some rust in the floorboard on the driver's side. There is surface rust on most of the inner lower cab. She runs strong and dyno sheets are attached. Average 22 MPG unless I drive it like a kid. There is no Air Conditioning right now. I have the condenser and most parts but it will need a Cummins high mount and Dodge compressor. Cruise Control does work, as well as gauges except the tachometer. I have LS door panels and should have power windows and locks soon. I also have an VP44 reman I will throw-in.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:slap..

gotta do what ya gotta do i guess!

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Sucks you have to sell Josh.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My search for a short bed for it has really thrown me off. I should have picked up last year when I found it.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make me an offer. There's $6K+ in parts sitting here.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LS Door panels are out. I don't have time or the parts to get them done.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She's no longer for sale. I have to burn so much leave this year I will have time to finish Chum and my house.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.