The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys my buddy just told me he needs some money so he is wanting to sell his 325/60/20 Toyo Open County A/Ts he is trying to sell for $400... he said about 50% tread...

however I told him that if I can get someone to trade me my factory rims ( off my 06 dodge) and tires for a set of 20" black and chrome ( or black) rims then I'll buy them from him..... so looking for someone to trade me my stock rims and tires ( the factory chrome's) for their 20" black and chrome or he wants $400 for the tires

I will get pics up first thing tomorrow he sent them to my work email so I will post them when I get to the office in the morning....

for those guys who are going to be at Schied I can have them with me

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
soo...im retarded and didnt read the numbers on the thread good and was thinking they were 30555R20 and bought them...just went to put them up till i get time to get them mounted and realized they were 35s...not going to be able to fit them on my truck so if anybodys interested let me know...BO need to get them sold so i can afford to buy some new tires that will actually fit! LOL
thanks!
darin

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Brandon said you left your mothers ball at his house last nite :haha:haha LOL
omg....lmfao.... that chit was disgusting!!! :haha

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
sellem for 325 plus ship...needem gone guys!!

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
bump..:poke:bang

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
:popcorn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts