The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...I'm 99% sure I'm going to go ahead and order the 4-link kit for my truck. So if anyone is looking for a complete 7" front kit here it is. The Radius Drop Brackets sell new for $486. I wont be needing them since I'm going 4-link. So I will sell a complete front kit which consists of:

DR 7"-9" Box kit (Trackbar Drop Bracket,Pitman Arm,brake line brackets, bump stop spacers, swaybar links)
DR 7" Coil Springs (not spacers like some DR upgrade kits)
DR Front shocks
DR alignment cams
DR Radius Arm Drop Brackets (I'll get a pic later)

Thats around $1700 worth of parts. I'll take $950/shipped!!!!

·
137 Posts
Maybe I am not understanding what you are trying to sell, but if you are going with the 4-link, you are still going to need most of those parts...the Icon 4-link can be bought and all you need to do is replace the radius arms and their drop brackets...

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
IF he sells this he is going to order the 4-link for the 4.5" that he currently has. This is just an upgrade to the 4.5" kit. He doesn't need any of these parts to upgrade to a 4.5" 4 link kit

·
137 Posts
Ah, there was no mention of the 4.5" kit...I didn't realize this was the 4.5-7" upgrade...

I say keep the 7" upgrade....and get the 4-link!:haha:D

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the way it sits now is I have a Doanhoe 4.5" kit plus a 1" TEI spacer on the front and DR 5" rear springs and a 1" block on the rear. I have the 7" kit I'm trying to sell. Its a complete 7" front kit. Even has the radius drop brackets since I wont need them with the 4-link. All you would need is whatever you need for the rear of the truck. Its a steal on the price, guess just that nobody wants to go to 7".

This one is 5.5" front and 6" rear (how it is now)

This one is about 7" front and 8" rear (how it would be with the 7" kit on:

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of the same brackets. (mine are still on the truck)

·
137 Posts

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well my 7" stuff sold on EBAY. Auction ended this morning. Hopefully the guy pays. He only has a feedback rating of 2. As soon as he pays, I'll get the 7" stuff shipped out and get my ICON 4-link kit ordered.

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be excited when he pays lol. Havent heard from him yet. The feedback rating of 2 concerns me.

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Payment was sent this morning, Sale is a done deal. 4-link kit on the way soon!!!

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Payment was sent this morning, Sale is a done deal. 4-link kit on the way soon!!!
So does this mean that a 4-link will be for sale shortly after that? :haha Just kidding buddy. glad you got the kit sold

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah me too. Cause I really am pleased with how the truck sits now. Really was not crazy about the idea of bumping up to 7". I may being running over to Houston today to pick up a set of DR radius drop brackets I found. That way I can ship the kit off without having to pull the ones off of my truck. Otherwise I would have to pull the ones off of my truck and have my truck out of service till the 4-link comes in. Just waiting to hear back from the guy that has them.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Yeah me too. Cause I really am pleased with how the truck sits now. Really was not crazy about the idea of bumping up to 7". I may being running over to Houston today to pick up a set of DR radius drop brackets I found. That way I can ship the kit off without having to pull the ones off of my truck. Otherwise I would have to pull the ones off of my truck and have my truck out of service till the 4-link comes in. Just waiting to hear back from the guy that has them.
Where in Houston you gonna be???

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crap...I just talked to the guy, hes not in Houston he's in Victoria. Matt you know anybody with a set of Radius Drop Brackets? If not, the guy said he could ship them for me if I sent him the money. Just rather deal with someone I know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts