The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Truck is for sale or trade: The truck has 87,000 miles on it. Ran a best of 12.73 in the ¼ with the Cheetah. Hasn’t been run with the new turbo. Also comes with PYO's on 285/75R16 Wrangler Duratracs with 75% left, cat for smog and full 5" MBRP exhaust, 68mm Cheetah, AFE Bladerunner, full EGR setup, MBRP downpipe, full size spare, full S&B intake to run with the Cheetah and Quadzilla monitor

Good:
SunCoast V, Double adjustable QA1 front shocks, new brakes approx. 8000 mi ago, EFILive by Dustin @ DieselAddiction, DSP5 switch, S475 with race cover, RDL pedestal, LB7 non-EGR uppipes, AirDog II, PPE Sleeves, 20" Rockstars with 305/50R20 Toyo Proxes (worn out), 7" Single stack, Pioneer touchscreen Navi/CD/iPod, 3 10" Memphis Audio subs, Memphis amp, custom SS downpipe, S&B intake, Caltracs, fumoto valve, 3” boost tubes, EGR delete, PCV reroute, FPRV shimmed, Amsoil fluids, MBRP cat delete, debadged except Duramax badges, Line-X bed liner, Smittybilt step bars, blacked out grill.

Bad:
Dent in drivers side bed

Asking 35k but open to reasonable offers/trades. Clean title in hand. Registered through 2011. WTT for a newer Cummins 4x4 QCSB or DRW

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting....

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
:nopics.........:thumbsup

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be getting pictures up today just gotta get her all prettied up :) only changes from what's listed is no more stack now just regular exhaust and a UWS Chest box so there's no visible hole in the bed.

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks brother. I'm looking for something new to build is all and I've always loved me a Cummins :D

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well you have good taste in sports teams that's for sure. Maybe we could swap and test drive each others rigs for a bit :D

·
Semper Fi
237 Posts

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Close...about 45 mins south at MCAS Miramar

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Well you have good taste in sports teams that's for sure. Maybe we could swap and test drive each others rigs for a bit :D
Sure! Next time you we are in each other's town, let's do that!!!:roflol:

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump! Really looking for a Cummins...no one wants to trade? I'm also looking at selling it but it's my DD so I need something to replace it quick cause I have to get to work everyday

·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not interested in a trade for an LBZ. I'm wanting to move to a solid axle truck. Still for sale but the original ad could use some updating as things have changed. I'll probably have this one closed and make a new one.

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
If you want to update the first thread, that is fine. If you want this one closed so that you can make a new one, just let us know and we can help you out there.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts