The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, need some help here. I have an 04.5 5.9 liter with 5" pipes all the way back. I drive a ton for work and need fuel economy!!! Living in California I am at $4.00 per gallon. Which system will give me better performance and fuel economy, the Banks or Edge Juice with attitude maybe??/ Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks
Mike

·
3,514 Posts
Welcome to the Site.
You will probably want to post in with the CR guys to get the best answers to your question. Most of us in the 24v forum have more experience with VP44 equipped trucks (98.5-02). With that said, across the board banks is usually kind of frowned upon, for various reasons. Usually that has something to do with customer service, also, a lot of guys feel you don't get the same bang for the buck with banks Vs. others. Have you already done an intake yet? My experience with the common rails has been on my friends trucks, and with the TST box, and the Smarty. The smarty has been absolutely amazing on these trucks, and I would highly recommend looking into that. It gives all kinds of other features that the others don't, and isn't really any more expensive. Thats just my experience though.

Where in CA are you from?
Sean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts