1,243 Posts
fantastic as always!

what mileage did you change at?

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fantastic as always!

what mileage did you change at?
Almost 15,000 miles. The filters weren't too bad. Could have gone another 5K miles. Kepr did his at the same mileage and had gel on the filter and algae in the bowl.

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Yea im at 20k on mine and im gonna go another few more myself. Thanks for the video Epic!

·
9 STECK
164 Posts
Very nice video Epic. I recently used your video for installing my Titan tank. I was curious if you had noticed the bolt head rubbing the side of the tank on the forward Titan mount? I'm a little worried that over time that bolt head might wear into, or even through the wall of the tank. Have you done anything about it?
Again, very nice video, I've watched a lot of your vids on youtube. Keep up the great work.

OFH

:usflag

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice video Epic. I recently used your video for installing my Titan tank. I was curious if you had noticed the bolt head rubbing the side of the tank on the forward Titan mount? I'm a little worried that over time that bolt head might wear into, or even through the wall of the tank. Have you done anything about it?
:usflag
I wondered the exact same thing last summer and decided I'd install as per instructions (doing nothing) and then keep my eye on it. I just checked it this morning and there is no sign of wear or damage to the cross-linked polyethylene. I've had the tank on there for about 10k miles. Here's a pic:

·
Tebow-in'...
1,243 Posts
did you ever get a '50 gallon' re-flash?

·
45 Posts
Thanks Much Epic, great as always.
The service manual says there is a check valve in the FCM and if you unscrew it 3 full turns them drain the fuel the bowl shoudl be empty when you remove it. I have not tried it yet though.
See attached file.

Thanks again

Attachments

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Much Epic, great as always.
The service manual says there is a check valve in the FCM and if you unscrew it 3 full turns them drain the fuel the bowl shoudl be empty when you remove it. I have not tried it yet though.
See attached file.

Thanks again
Thanks Darren. This definitely answers the siphoning question. I'll get this info out on the other forums also.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
EpicCowlick, once again a great addition to TDG! I stuck the thread so it will not get lost as it provides a great how to for other 6.7L PSD owners.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts