The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Afrye
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an LB7, thinking about a juice with attitude, just wondering about it would effect the fuel mileage good or bad.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Well, it should actually help your mileage if you can keep your foot out of it.

·
Afrye
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i kinda figured that, but jsut wanted how it would do out on the road.

·
33 Posts
i just put my juice w/ attitude back on this weekend back on this weekend and put a couple hundred highway miles on it. the main reason i bought mine was to try and get better mpg out of it.

ill fill it up today and let you know how it did.

·
33 Posts
well, i finaly saw 20mpg with a mixed bag of highway, city, and a little heavy foot yesterday in the good weather we had. i would normaly see 17 to 18 with that mix before the EGDE. but, then again with the variabililty in the good old #2, who knows what this tank will be.

hope that helps you with the decision.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Be careful running WVO in a truck without first converting to Bio. Running WVO in a truck like ours can cause major problems if not done properly. So I warn against it without research into what you are getting yourself into.

Running WVO was what caused an IP to go bad in my 99 6.5TD, so again, research what you are getting yourself into before you leap both feet first.

Tony

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeah i was just kidding i run straight cooking oil in mine since 03 i researched it alot before doing so, but to eachs on i love it though

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 04 2500 4wd and I got 24mpg with my edge on setting 3. I also have an intake, and turbo back exhaust. This was with the cruise set at around 79 the hole trip, about 11 hours. In town I get 17 to 18. I have been told setting 1 was the best for mileage but I tried that and it seemed to be a little better at 3.

·
Afrye
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone i ordered my juice with attitude the other day with the ovrhead mount since i already have gauges on the a-pillar, Im porbaly gonna get the hot unlock, does anyone esle have that?

·
Registered
26 Posts
lb7man08 said:
Thanks everyone i ordered my juice with attitude the other day with the ovrhead mount since i already have gauges on the a-pillar, Im porbaly gonna get the hot unlock, does anyone esle have that?

Have fun with the Juice its nice but it will limp your trans over time in level 5 and definately limp it in the hot unlock and will give you very high egts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts