The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I'm a newbie to the forum. Hopefully you guys can help me a find a fuel filler neck for my 95 Ford Dually. I bought it without the front filler neck and now I can't fill up the front tank. I've gone to junk yards however none of them have diesel neck. I bought gas necks however the fuel nozzle won't fit into it. I want to get an auxilary tank in the near future however can't afford it at the moment. Im located in CA.

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Why not just use the gas neck and make the opening bigger for the diesel nozzle?

·
928 Posts
Reactions: FernDiesel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think I can drill it out the breather is right above the opening. And the breather to the back tank go off to the side before it gets the top.

·
928 Posts
Thank you BillsFan I wish there weren't so expensive.
I agree, they are pretty expensive, but sometimes you have no choice.

Keep shopping around at the junk yards or check the local papers for part out's. It's not like you need it immediately to get on the road. Be patient, something will come along! :thumbsup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you I was wondering how much will a auxilary transfer tank will cost so I won't have to buy the filler pipe. I was looking for a tank tool box combo.

·
204 Posts
those are really expensive.

theres some more affordable ones out there.

i know northerntool.com sells them.

look under fuel transfer and theres some nice ones with the tank inside the tool box and you cant even tell unless u open the lid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts