The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok gang...

I need to see what you guys can do for a good quality fuel pump. I want to see anything and everything. I would like to see prices for FASS, AirDog, AirTex, etc...

Do take notice I don't plan on big HP numbers... 400 HP MAX... I've already got a Vulcan Big Line kit and a Edge Comp installed. I just need a good quality fuel pump. I looking to upgrade to a better injectors that would improve fuel mileage if possible...

I'm looking at it this way... Stock pumps lifespan is very short at about 20K miles. Holley Blue/Blacks don't seem to get very good comments. AirTex is a stock replacement... But I wonder how good it is (lifespan). Not to mention I would like to have a good warranty and ability of getting repairs/parts easy for the pump...

I'm not asking to much am I??? :hehe (Seriously??)

So lets see what you guys got to offer me... I'm needing to get my truck effecient as possible!:Thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't forgotten you guys... As soonas I'm at home long enough to make some phone calls I'll get with you...

Lately I'm up at sunrise 5-6am and out the door before most of you even open your doors for business... BUt then get home late 8-9pm at night...

So come on everyone post up your wares...:Thumbup:

Contact information very important! :woot:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts