The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Air dog and Fass seem to have nothing ready, correct? Does anyone have info on a supply pump for me ASAP? Before June 6th……

I have Elite's modified HPFP and I'm running the 310 tune with 110 injectors. The truck is real nasty but now I'm worried about burning up my HPFP.:gaah

On a side note Spartan did a great job with this 310 tune. I love it! Last night I did some late night street racing with great results!!!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have one of the beta FASS 150 units...I have not and am not going to install it...I dont think I will be going farther than the 310 tune and some nitrous and I have enough fuel at the moment.

I will sell the setup cheap..its in the box.

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this basically a 6.0 setup? I have not read the thread on .ORG about this beta system yet, what’s the word? Right now I’m drag racing @ 0psi supply pressure, yes I’m that crazy…

·
Registered
639 Posts
It has new brackets for our trucks and most of the wiring, you have to solder into one power wire if I remember right.

I was going to install it, but after getting the new tunes from Matt and not draining the rails I said to hell with it.

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree I wouldn't do if I didn't have too.

I spoke with some clown at AIRdog and the Bozo claimed they have something ready and would call me right back with the details and lead time. Screw them if they can’t call me back!

God forbid I can get a plug n play unit for this truck… I’m burnt out engineering custom parts. Every modification on this truck I had to put blood, sweat, and my girlfriends tears into it……

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
pm sent Scott. I would much rather make my power with fuel only. Not a big fan of drugs.

I hear you there Joe. I've been getting the run around trying to get my hands on a fuel system. Between the no call backs and getting incorrect email addresses:gaah Im about ready to throw in the towel and wait for the final release.

·
33 Posts
I agree I wouldn't do if I didn't have too.

I spoke with some clown at AIRdog and the Bozo claimed they have something ready and would call me right back with the details and lead time. Screw them if they can’t call me back!

God forbid I can get a plug n play unit for this truck… I’m burnt out engineering custom parts. Every modification on this truck I had to put blood, sweat, and my girlfriends tears into it……
Sorry you feel that way sir. AirDog is doing its best to get things done. But we want it to be done the correct way when its available to the public. Unsure the conversation you had, but we do take peoples names and numbers to notify them when they are ready. However they are not ready which is why you may not have a call yet. I try my best to keep things updated on the web. Otherwise we will be calling everyone each and everyday on updates. I apologize for the frustration this caused, but I ensure you we are working as hard as possible. We just want things correct for you. Feel free to shoot me an email over to [email protected] if you would like an update.

·
14 Posts
Ran the FASS system on a Dodge and it worked perfectly. You need the extra fuel when your pushing to the limits. If you do not have extra fuel nitrous isn't going to help.

·
234 Posts
Things Arnt matching up in these posts...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts