The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a bit of info I received the other day and thought Id pass it along. Hadnt had time to research it to see if its true but it sounded good to me. Don't you think it might be of interest to know which oil companies import Middle Eastern oil and which do not?

These companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell................................... 205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco.................. 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil....................... 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway............ 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco................................ 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez’s regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $95 per barrel, that's over $524 million PER DAY ($191 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!!

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco....................... 0 barrels
Conoco....................... 0 barrels
Sinclair....................... 0 barrels
BP / Phillips................ 0 barrels

Hess. ................................................. 0 barrels
ARC0.......................................... 0 barrels

Maverick...................... 0 barrels

Flying J. ........................................... 0 barrels

Valero.......................... 0 barrels

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing......... So I guess my next fillup will be at one of these places. If anybody has anymore info on this let me know. Thanks.

·
TDG MAFIA #101
390 Posts
Interesting

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
it is interesting, but incorrect.

BP owns Amoco.

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rcannon. Thats the type of info I'm looking for. Dont wanna help out the foreigners anymore than i can help it!

·
191 Posts
I like the expose' on the Big Oil! What I'd like even more is a list or somethin started to show locations/phone numbers of places to buy Biofuel.....Anybody know a good place to go to find out if I can get it in my area??:evil:

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
even as green as california is cant even find that stuff bio that is

·
191 Posts
It's ALL A CONSPIRACY by Big Oil (companies that is) and Big Government. You know they're in bed and real cozy like...:watchout

1 - 9 of 9 Posts