The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hear everyone talking about adjusting the fueling on the 24valves?how or what do you do?

·
4,158 Posts
By getting a programmer or box that changes the fueling. You can't do any hands on tuning with these trucks like the 12 valves.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that answers it... i have a programmer and a chip...so i guess i perty much set with fueling

·
4,158 Posts
what chip and tuner do you have?

Also next on fueling would be a set of injectors. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the edge comp with the smarty and jammers 200hp

·
4,158 Posts
Wait Edge jammers? Edge jammers only go up to stage 5 or 150hp.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
excuse me i mean bosch sorry i was just reading a article by my buddy about the jammers so i out it down...lol my bad i have the bosch 200hp injectors, speaking of my buddy he should stay clear of the jammers correct?

·
4,158 Posts
I have heard they are ok, a buddy of mine has ran the stg3's and now the stg5's and hasn't had any problems. Just it's a good idea to get them pop tested first.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea thats what im telling him but honestly the bosch i think are a lil better, i love mine, it helped a bunch... but is there anything other than twins or nitrous or propane to get more ponys

·
4,158 Posts
Yeah bosch would definiatly be better. The only next thing you can do to get more horses is get a bigger turbo like a 66/71. Thats the only thing i can think of maybe even a cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts