The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full Pull 362ft. 6-19-09 RCD Tuned W/Video

Big thanks to Josh and Brad at River City Diesel. I date logged everything when I pulled to see what the rpm's were, temps on: engine oil, coolant, trans. Fuel rail pressure, converter locked or unlocked, and egts. Last time I looked at the pyrometer half track it was pegged ! Wheel hopped at the end after steering from the soft dirt to the dry dirt, so I had to let out. Thanks again RCD !

Reactions: BogginF350

·
2,821 Posts
Nice pull! Chris

·
Hacky!
1,197 Posts
I big thumbsup!:thumbsup. great pull

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
nice pull sounded just like the hop i talked to you about on another thread, nice pull truck sounds good

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
looks sweet. Camera's a little shakey, but better then before. did you place?

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
Nice run!! What kind of exhaust are you running?? It sounds quite different then mine?

·
53 Posts
What gear did u pull in and did you place??

·
1,014 Posts
FORDS

:thumbsup

·
2,612 Posts
Very good pull, what gear was that in??

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
did you place at all in the event??

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not hit and run. I haven't had a computer since like monday or tuesday after we had a thunderstorm here. I'm using my bro's laptop right now. I pulled in 3rd 4 low and let the converter lock. I dunno if pulling in 4hi in 1st will be as good as i doubt the converter will lock. I duno maybe it will. I placed second. Everyone pulled 270-290 with me and one dodge pulling 360's I lost and took 2nd place by one foot 8 inches. mine was 362 the other guy was right at 364. My truck never did that hoppin bull***** until i switched the factory 20x8 rims for the 20x10's. I had to let out or I wouldnt' have stopped Thats the only thing that changed so it has to have something to do with it since the tires are spread out more gripping more. Exact same tires as before. I have a fix for it though.

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Again, I apologize for the delayed responses. I'm working out of town and I don't have a computer yet. Good news is that I'm pulling sunday at 6pm at the morgan county fair in jacksonville. I will get more video . Maybe this time the truck will sound the way it normally does instead of crappy like in my video. I also have a fix for the front end wheel hop. If it works I'll let the secret out. And no its not strapping or racheting it front axle

·
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Didn't have enough power before. Now I do and am locking the converter in 3rd

1 - 19 of 19 Posts