The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all TDG members who are around that area?? Will be moving there in bout a month to start my next stage of my life lol anyone down for a meet and greet sometime before this winter? If so let me know we can have it anywhere i suppose dont really matter to me lets just get something rolling.:happymugs

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really where are all the SHOW ME STATERS? Come on out.

·
Still Diggin
634 Posts
Ill have to try to make it down there sometime.

Reactions: SOOTBANDIT

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
let us know i make it that way every month or so ... Good luck on the move.

Reactions: SOOTBANDIT

·
33 Posts
My entire mothers side of the family lives there. Matt Gilmore is the guy who built the XDP pulling truck and lives about 15 minutes from there. Go to go for sure on diesels.

·
406 Posts
I live about 1.5 hrs from there or else I would. I do pass through there on my way to the lake of the ozarks often

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im talking like get 3 or 4 dates set and pick one to the best of every ones liking to get the best possible attendence. We wouldnt have to meet in Fulton we could meet up Columbia, Jeff City, its really wherever everyone would like to hell im down to come to St Louis if need be.

·
406 Posts
Let me know what you come up with

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will keep everyone posted

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
I lived in Fulton for 10 years and still have friends there. Not a bad place but be aware, since you were not born in the "Kingdom of Callaway", you will always be considered something of an outsider to many of the locals (who refer to themselves as "Native Callawegians"). Aside from that, I have nothing bad to say about the place.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I lived in Fulton for 10 years and still have friends there. Not a bad place but be aware, since you were not born in the "Kingdom of Callaway", you will always be considered something of an outsider to many of the locals (who refer to themselves as "Native Callawegians"). Aside from that, I have nothing bad to say about the place.
Really Oh DeaR God lol

·
Chick in a Lifted Six
25 Posts
I'd be down, just depends on when and where it winds up bein! Always down for meetin'/hangin' with new people and old friends. :thumbsup

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to hear your heading back. I'd be down depending on date. I'm about 20 min from there.
Sweet well let me know. you got a pm:thumbsup

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a few boys that would be down for a meet and great
Sweet glad got some people down sorry been gone for awhile moving in but we here still gotta get the net at home :bang so i will keep coming to the library for now lol you have a pm to.

·
Missouri Outlaw
19 Posts
hey im from up north of kirksville...just thought id let ya in on an awsome diesel shop not too far from ya in hallsville,mo..cunningham performance...hes been modifing and hot rodding cummins mills for a long time...gota get my isx in there next time im home...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts