The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well heres is a lil video of some fun with the 275 tune a couple weeks ago! Have had great luck with the truck so far on some proxes got it to ran a 8.26 at 82.3 with a 1.71 60ft and been putting the miles traveling all over the east coast this year not bad for a tow rig for my Fummins:happydance

[ame=http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/slayerdan457/MayMeet09/?action=view&current=SpringMeetandGrads050.flv]
[/ame]

·
53 Posts
HAHA looks like fun...can't wait till i'm ready for some new tires!

·
568 Posts
:weird:rolleyes:

·
HalfAst Racing
456 Posts
nice driving,ive done a few figure eights in my day....i feel for your tires though

·
26 Posts
Do you have to turn off your traction control for that. My truck notices that the tires are spinning and the traction control engages. making it shift up reducing power.I also have on 37" Toyo M/T's

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have to turn off your traction control for that. My truck notices that the tires are spinning and the traction control engages. making it shift up reducing power.I also have on 37" Toyo M/T's
most deff i have a video of it on and it sounds like a mexican in his ranger trying to do a burn out just chirpin the tires every 10feet with the power going in and out

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well heres is a lil video of some fun with the 275 tune a couple weeks ago! Have had great luck with the truck so far on some proxes got it to ran a 8.26 at 82.3 with a 1.71 60ft and been putting the miles traveling all over the east coast this year not bad for a tow rig for my Fummins:happydance

Kind of like the road in front of our shop! I need to put up "exit quietly" signs as the neighbours are getting crabby and spoiling our fun because of all the "John Forces" after we get done with them. Me included (John Force).:happymugs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts