The Diesel Garage banner

garage door

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dustinlope7162 
#1 ·
do we have a garage door saleman in the club?
nothing specail,it's going on a shed i put up.something like 8ft wide and 7ft tall.no windows
also need a double steel door that opens out that a tractor with a 60" mower will fit

#2 ·
Terry we have a good friend of our family who does Garage Doors. I can give him you number if you want.

#3 ·
thanks ,i found one for $230 8x7

just have to order it,if he can beet that let know i will be ordering this weak.

here is what i have been building
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/560288755uJkmIb
the gargarge door is going on the shed at the concert.then where the metal shed is i'm going to put a 300 sq foot (15x20) shed.i have done almost all of it by myself.wanda helped on the things that their was know way i could do.like hold a 16ft 2x6 level and nail it.
i by no means am a carpenter but it isn't going to fall over that is for-sure

#4 ·
I mentioned it to him in passing and he is not a retailer, just an installer. Looks good man.

On a side note I will be sending you an e-mail sometime this week to forward on to Tony. Thanks Kyle

#6 ·
Hey there! We don't have a dedicated garage door salesman in the club, but you might want to check with local suppliers or consider online options for your shed's needs. A plain 8ft x 7ft door without windows should be readily available. As for the double steel door, you might need a custom solution to accommodate your tractor. Good luck with your shed project!