The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank Mick for helping us out with a problem we had not seen before with the DashDaq. He gave us a call while we were driving to Revelstoke, BC with the 275 tune in and no gauges on Friday late afternoon and walked us through. By the way Mick, we towed 7000lbs in the mountains and never seen over 1100 degree temps. The truck never shifted out of overdrive no matter the grade. Great Spartan product and product support.:thumbsup
Wade
Dirty diesel Customs

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just wanted to thank Mick for helping us out with a problem we had not seen before with the DashDaq. He gave us a call while we were driving to Revelstoke, BC with the 275 tune in and no gauges on Friday late afternoon and walked us through. By the way Mick, we towed 7000lbs in the mountains and never seen over 1100 degree temps. The truck never shifted out of overdrive no matter the grade. Great Spartan product and product support.:thumbsup
Wade
Dirty diesel Customs
Like I said before...Mick is the Messiah of Spartan Diesel Tech:thumbsup

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Wade - Glad that everything worked out. Were some of the hills very steep???? Anytime you know of anyone having problems, just pass along my numbers and hopefully we'll get them all fixed up.

·
278 Posts
Hey Mick a buddy of mine can not get the Ford specific stuff to come up on his DD. I think he has the lastest version as he jsut bought it. Do you think you could PM me your number so I could have him call you. I tried to get it working for him and it has got me confused. I know you are the master. Let me know thanks!!!!!

·
411 Posts
Hey Mick a buddy of mine can not get the Ford specific stuff to come up on his DD. I think he has the lastest version as he jsut bought it. Do you think you could PM me your number so I could have him call you. I tried to get it working for him and it has got me confused. I know you are the master. Let me know thanks!!!!!
PM sent with my numbers...

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
Wade - Glad that everything worked out. Were some of the hills very steep???? Anytime you know of anyone having problems, just pass along my numbers and hopefully we'll get them all fixed up.

Revelstoke is right by the Rocky mountains, there is no flat ground so I guess you could say there are some steep hills!!!

and cant thnk Mick enough for all the help he gives us!! :thumbsup

·
411 Posts
I figured there were, but since I've not been in that neck of the woods thought I would ask. When I head up your way in a about 2 1/2 years you can show me around. Will even buy you a few beers........ Or hell, you can buy me a few beers!!!!!!

·
1,077 Posts
Now its 2 1/2 years hey mick...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are scaring him Reid. Mick, some of the grades are steep and long such as 10 mile hill which I would guess is about 30 degrees in spots. It does seem that the newest 275 version makes less pulling power in overdrive than the old one, and the surge is now on high idle, but overall the truck shifts better. It is just cool to pull 7,500 lbs up such a grade in overdrive at 120 km/h, and bring 12 mpg with 37" tires. Can't wait to hook onto my 18,000 lb toyhauler to see how it does.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts