The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i turned my pump up a bit and now want to get an egt gauge,and maybe a tach.i was wanderin where is a good place to get some good gauges .now questions where the hell do you hook up a egt gauge.also where do you hooke up a tach,im gessin the crank er the cam er somthin like that.any help will be apricated.:usflag

·
Registered
274 Posts
Check out ITP Diesel. They have great deals and write ups for installation.

Reactions: southtexasidi

·
6,337 Posts
I would recomend Isspro, they will have everything you need for tachs as well as EGT and such gauges.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Please feel free to PM or email me if you have questions on ISSPRO products. I've never owned an IDI, but I raced one before at Indy!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow dude thats cool.wad you run in the quarter mile

·
77 Posts
isspros are awesome! i love mine. i've heard good things about autometer but i had VERY bad luck with them. i stretched my boost gauge so the lowest it would go was 7 psi haha and my pyro stayed around 300 degrees even when the truck was off. i've had no problems with my isspros and they are super easy to read. good at night too

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
The U-Haul ran a best of around 22.40 in the quarter. Can't remember the mph exactly but it was somewhere around 58 mph. I actually won a bunch of rounds with it and had the best reaction time of eliminations, and was still in when the races rained out.

I couldn't find any other diesel to rent for the race (I flew into town).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats cool.does any1 know where 2 hook up a tach at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts