The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm checking to see if there would be any interest in a camping/picnic/GTG

At http://www.austinlakepark.com/index.htmlAustin Lake campground in Toronto OH (near Steubenville OH (Ohio River Valley) July 18-20th

I was thinking for those that wanted to camp, we could do that. Then for those who don't camp, we can plan a GTG/truck show and have a cook out/potluck on Sat. The campground has fishing, swimming, even a Ski boat that you can learn to water ski behind(their boat and driver).

I know they charge $3 for adults for day visitors, but they have a nice beach and diving tower, among other activities.

Like I said, just looking to see if this is worth putting together. If enough people want to do this, I'll start planning it.

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
I'd be game if I can get the time off work

·
1,386 Posts
I'm on vacation so we should be able to make it.

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK Tim and Gary, anyone else? Gary would you be camping? They don't have sewer hook ups, but the have a honey dipper truck and will pump out for a fee, but for just a weekend, you should be ok, if you go easy on the water. One thing about Austin Lake is there is NO cell coverage,(not that it's a bad thing).

I'll leave this up for a couple more weeks, then go from there, thought we would get more of a response.

·
rock removal technition
589 Posts
No cell phone, but they have wi-fi
we can make the picinic, but not shure on the camping, was gonna leave the camper at hickory hollw after the 4th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts