The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Elton John and partener and Neil Patrick Harris and partener have adopted children. Guys , this is sick . To hell with gay rights as far as this goes. I don't care if a person wants to be gay , that is they're business , but they should ****in realize that they will not be able to have children. And another thing , Dire Staights song , Money for nothin , the gay rights want it banned because it says the little fagit. That word doesn't bother me , why should it bother anyone else. The song is 25 years old , why now. If they don't like being called fags , then don't be a fag. And yes I have them in my family , distant or cousins. They know at any point I might call them a fag or queer, fudge packer what have you but that goes along with the choice they made.

·
Hacky!
1,197 Posts
Ya I saw that too. Makes a person sick. I wanna b!tch slap both of them and kick their fathers in the balls for having them. This raising children with two gay men is over the top for me. Nucking Futs!!!! It will be very soon, that we will have to be careful with what we say or do. It is almost to that point already. :swear

·
Formerly CursedtoFirst45
1,225 Posts
Welcome to the 21st century redneck. Deal with it, not everybody is straight. You couldn't be more close-minded if you tried.

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the 21st century redneck. Deal with it, not everybody is straight. You couldn't be more close-minded if you tried.
From my redneck point of view , if you choose to be gay , that's fine , but with said choice comes the consequence that you may be called fag , faggit , queer , homo and the list goes on . Also with this choice one should face reallity that you can not birth a child. It doesn't bother me to be called red , redneck , *** whipe **** head or what ever . So my close minded opinion stands , gays should not be allowed to adopt children. God made male and female for a reason . Maybe God is a redneck , Jesus did have a smokin beard. And was a carpenter.

·
Formerly CursedtoFirst45
1,225 Posts
From my redneck point of view , if you choose to be gay , that's fine , but with said choice comes the consequence that you may be called fag , faggit , queer , homo and the list goes on . Also with this choice one should face reallity that you can not birth a child. It doesn't bother me to be called red , redneck , *** whipe **** head or what ever . So my close minded opinion stands , gays should not be allowed to adopt children. God made male and female for a reason . Maybe God is a redneck , Jesus did have a smokin beard. And was a carpenter.
It has nothing to do with religion. There's no proof that your religious opinions are grounded in fact, and there is no proof of Jesus. People don't choose to be gay, why would anybody choose something that causes so much persecution and hate upon themselves?

·
Ol Dirt Contractor
2,803 Posts
People don't choose to be gay, why would anybody choose something that causes so much persecution and hate upon themselves?
Is that from your own personal experience?

·
Ol Dirt Contractor
2,803 Posts
I find it's more natural to have sex with men than with farm animals like you tend to prefer.
A 1 year old would have a better answer than that... Just what I expected tho..

You didn't disappoint us a bit...

·
34 Posts
Don't see the big deal in gays adopting children. As said, it is the 21st century. The kids that are adopted by whoever, gay or a straight married couple will have a way better life than they would bouncing around foster homes until they are 18.

Op- they do realize they can't have children so they adopt :poke . Do you homophobes really think kids with gay parents will be brain washed and forced to be gay? Don't think so. If it bothers you so much why don't you adopt the kid.

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't see the big deal in gays adopting children. As said, it is the 21st century. The kids that are adopted by whoever, gay or a straight married couple will have a way better life than they would bouncing around foster homes until they are 18.

Op- they do realize they can't have children so they adopt :poke . Do you homophobes really think kids with gay parents will be brain washed and forced to be gay? Don't think so. If it bothers you so much why don't you adopt the kid.
PSM dumbazz , they should realize that two males cannot make a child. When they marry gay , the child option is gone. This is not natural period . Get your head out of your azz. If you are gay , go have sex as much as possible with your friend and see if he gets preganant. :poke fag.

Reactions: Diesel Brad

·
34 Posts
PSM dumbazz , they should realize that two males cannot make a child. When they marry gay , the child option is gone. This is not natural period . Get your head out of your azz. If you are gay , go have sex as much as possible with your friend and see if he gets preganant. :poke fag.
Duly noted. No **** they can't have kids, that was my point. Not just anybody can walk in and adopt a kid. As of 2008 there was an estimated 463,000 children living in foster homes, which we all know is temporary. You honestly think that is a better way for a kid to grow up? Every twelve months you get put in another home until you are 18 and then have not a relative to turn to? Or become adopted and loved, supported and taken care of by someone regardless of their orientation?

Like I said if you don't like it, do something about it. Until then, you inbreds really can't talk ****. Gay isn't contagious, you homophobes are just scared you might like it. I know I'm not gay, so the gay thing don't bother me. Seems like you might be a little nervous about getting a chub if some gay guy comes on to you, aren't you? That's why you want to talk **** and call me a fag, huh? It's ok if you're insecure.

·
2,063 Posts
Did you forget there are gay women ... 2 Mothers or 2 Fathers it seams like a kid would mis out on some of the family problems, like the unwanted child or a parent that hates them. Parenting is tough it requires understanding, selfless devotion, and test ever moral fiber of one's being. Good parents are hard to find so why reject anyone or couple that may be able to? We have too many broken homes. Next someone will start in on the race card.

·
326 Posts

Kids will have the hell teased out of them.

·
326 Posts

·
326 Posts
Why do these homos need to shove it in our faces about their sex life ?

I don't see sraight people on TV yakking about "Yea Im straight and I love women"

What a man does with his d'ick behind closed walls should be kept there.

I dont need to know about it and Im not alone in my convictions.

·
326 Posts

·
1,567 Posts
I bet mother’s day and father’s days are very confusing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts