The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shes starting to piss me off so its time for a new one...Pretty good gal, cooks good. She's 5' 4/5" 115lbs or so Black hair....Open to trades, but would like to get rid of...Thanks a lot!

:haha bored @ work

Nate

·
Breaks stuff
1,941 Posts
Need a floor jack? LOL

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
:nopics

but i already have one, dont need another

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:roflol:

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
haha that aint nothin me and my gf with was perfect until we datin and bout 3 month into it me and her fight all the time and in the same boat but i just wanna get rid of her lol

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
I agree.......:nopics

:bubbakevin:bubba

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
how's about a couple gallons of Rotella T and a filter????? Nah.....but she sure is purdy:thumbsup

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how's about a couple gallons of Rotella T and a filter????? Nah.....but she sure is purdy:thumbsup

:gaah your two days late!!! I changed my oil Monday...damn we'da had a deal :haha

Nate

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
hmmmm how bout a pack of marlboros, a tin of copenhagen, a 30 pack of keystone light, and the $15 i got in my wallet? :haha

·
Formerly CursedtoFirst45
1,225 Posts
pay me 15 and ill take er off your hands. After all, ill still need to pay for the earplugs for the ride back.

The offer is on the table..

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
well, my offer is still up as well, though down to 29 keystone lights. better act fast or it'll be down to 24 soon LOL

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
you better hope she doesnt see this thread. lol. or you'll be the one being traded for shoes or purses or something:haha

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you better hope she doesnt see this thread. lol. or you'll be the one being traded for shoes or purses or something:haha
are you kidding me?! she has no idea what TDG is...:haha so i think im good...she would poo herself if she saw that avatar....:haha buried memories :haha

Nate

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
ummm....which one again??

ill take either oneLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
thats bad. :haha

ill stick to the pretty young lady on the right, no thanks on the dancing pig on the left. :haha

1 - 20 of 197 Posts