The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey guys!
Just looking for some feedback on a new system we're thinking about. This is for everyone that has an airbag setup. We've installed these duals on a Dodge, and as you can see, there's plenty of clearance. Same great MBRP looks! Let us know what you think.......

·
326 Posts
:Thumbup: :Thumbup:

·
6,337 Posts
Looks good, Here is my thought... Lower the upper pipes a bit so you can run the duals with a goose neck hitch, WITHOUT modding the pipes... There is plenty of room there!

Also.... Would it kill you guys to make a dual kit for the Excursion... :poke: :sofa:

·
508 Posts
What CSI said. Good thinkin. Looks good by the way. I just wish I could have aford your dualls. Had to go with some one else.

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
It looks good...............maybe just make a kit that we could upgrade too for the goose neck..........

·
497 Posts
Looks awesome, but agreed with everyone else, need room for that hitch

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
CSIPSD said:
Looks good, Here is my thought... Lower the upper pipes a bit so you can run the duals with a goose neck hitch, WITHOUT modding the pipes... There is plenty of room there!

Also.... Would it kill you guys to make a dual kit for the Excursion... :poke: :sofa:
:whs

B

·
0 Posts
I agree with what everyone else said above. If it comes down to exhaust or gooseneck, the gooseneck wins everytime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking good! I agree with the others about room for the goose, as I'm thinking about an exhaust upgrade (stock exhaust currently) but have Firestone bags and a B&W Turnover ball goose...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This truck is riding on a 4" suspension lift so does have a little more room than a stock truck. We're going to see if we can work around the airbags and a hitch and we'll let everyone know how it goes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts