The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tune smart go smokeless what fun would that be??? i am still using my diablo sport predator and i love the smoke. i recently got a letter in the mail from the az dept of air quality someone actually took the time to write my lic plate# down and call them and make a complaint and they took the the time and effort to write a letter and spend postage to send it to me. people never seem to amaze they obviously dont have enough problems in their own lifes , they have plenty of time to worry about what others are doing. me personaly i am way to busy trying to keep things straight and take of my wife and 5 kids to worry about what other people are doing, sorry if this seems bitchie just on a rant.

·
18 Posts
I use it sparingly, basically ricers and jus a lil puff as a salute to other modified diesel owners.

Other than that it can be considered reckless and is doing no good to keep our performance options open.

But it is fun. as my avatar shows.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Does anyone write a good power/towing smokeless tune for EFI Live?

Tony

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
I would appreciate that, as long as its for a LB7. And then I can use it when I get my EFI Live! Hopefully in the next few weeks!

Tony

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Emissions? Whats that? We dont have those here in Indiana. Smoke on! At your own risk though.

Tony

·
Registered
69 Posts
whats emissions? i love to snoke out people. i know its not nice but fun. Well in had someone complaine to the cops about my trucks black smoke. I recived a ticket in the mail for excissive black smoke. It was only for $75 i thought it was fuuny.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Law enforcement cannot issue a ticket unless a law enforcement officer seen the actual infraction. That ticket was more than fightable, especially if you had a way of changing to a tune that did not creat excessive smoke. Also, how did the person complaining not know that you had a mechanical failure at that particular moment.

Sorry, I am in a ticket fighting mood since I just got done paying $300 in fines to Indiana DOT!

Tony

·
Registered
69 Posts
good point i should have fought it but i was leaving for school and didnt have the time to do that.i thought hat it was funny that someone did that. Iv been pulled over by dot and never got a ticket. that dot told me not to do it agian.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Hahahahaha smoke letters rock. I got one when I had my first gen, and that thing could hardly smoke. I do laugh at whoever took down my plates for a little puff.

I carry that letter in my glove box of my new truck, its always fun to pull it out around fell Diesel enthusiasts, for a good laugh.

Mine was from the Southern California Clean Air Management District, which i simply call SCCAMD or scammed. I called them and told them to go do some research and see that the black stuff coming out is because the truck is a diesel, it aint broke, and that they should have not cut down the tree to write me a letter on.

Fun fighting hippies at thier own game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts