The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was getting my fuel filters changed at a shop and the shop owner found out that something with the fuel pressure that it wasn't getting the pressure it needs, so Im going to take it to the dealer. I checked with my livewire and I found two codes. P0611 and p1000.

Also don't know if this is bad. THe livewire engine monitor was displaying ECT- 190 to 198 when driving. Don't know what these next ones are IAT-104.00 TFT-153.25 and VPWR- 13.44. Do you guys know what these other ones are.

Also I just put the truck back to stock with the sct livewire today after school and I was also wondering what should I do so the ecm gets erased and all the sct driving habit driving is erased . Should I just drive the truck stock tune for a while so it records the stock setting and normal driving habits?? Thanks for any help and advice guys .

Also forgot one more thing. I have an 03 turbo and with the street plus tune it was really really loud and today when I put it back to stock the whistle is so quiet compared with having the sct tune. Is that normal?? Thanks

:toytruck:p:p:p

·
721 Posts
Your p0611 code concerns the FICM. The p1000 is incomplete drive cycle.ECT is engine coolant temperature and at 190-198 degrees it looks fine. IAT is intake air temperature and at 104 degrees it looks ok. TFT is thin film thermistor (if I remember) it is in your transmission for trans temps and at 152.25 degrees it looks ok. VPWR is vehicle power and at 13.44 volts it is ok.Your FICM should be covered by the 5year/100,000mile warranty.

·
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts