The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i let some air out of the tires and how much.
Thanks Dale

·
14 Posts
When I was at the track with my buddy and his 08 275 tuned truck I lowered his pressures to 35 in front and 30 in the rear. He left around 12-15 psi and cut a 1.74 60ft with that presure setting.

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
^^^ what he said, I was able to leave the line at 20-22 psi last night on 37's not aired down at all, just play with your boost pressures at the line but 15 is good to start with.

Hope you cut better than my slow azz 13.7

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Give em hell Dale!!!!! Send me some numbers as soon as you have them available...

·
499 Posts
are you running the 275 tune as well, i wonder why so many trucks with the 275 are not all closer together with the times,i understand diff driver and some mite have lifts etc etc etc.. man i hope mine runs at least a 13.2 or 8.40 in the eight i will find out as soon as they release the 310 tune :happymugs

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
are you running the 275 tune as well, i wonder why so many trucks with the 275 are not all closer together with the times,i understand diff driver and some mite have lifts etc etc etc.. man i hope mine runs at least a 13.2 or 8.40 in the eight i will find out as soon as they release the 310 tune :happymugs
There are alot of variables thats for sure,

Whats your fastest time as of now with the 275?

·
2,183 Posts
12.6 on nitrous

·
169 Posts
So give us more info w/what tune & how big a shot 175 hp with what jet 88, stock tire size - Not cause one may want to play more :wedgie

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well my best time was a 13.1148 at 102.10 had lots of fun.
Thanks Dale

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I honestly cant tell you that but if i had to guess i would say 300ft above see level.
Thanks Dale

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
Thats good enough for me thanks for the info. I would like to see er go!

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The closest track is south of here. Wisconsin International Speedway in Kaukauna WI that is around 210mls From Marquette Mi.When you do go to Ishpeming give me a call at FineLines Painting/Drywall
Thanks Dale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts