The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
That's Rudy's Diesel Performance. Sean (the guy that makes the pipes) is on here as powerstroker67. Great product from Sean, great sales/support from Rudy's. I definitely recommend them. :thumbsup

Reactions: Jeremiah

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
ceramic I would imagine.

I just installed a full delete pipe. And compared to the DPF only delete pipe. Night and day difference. It almost feels like a small tune even running a stock no-regen file. If you are going to delete. Spend the extra money and get a full delete. Money is well worth it.

·
1,415 Posts
And easier to install the full delete over the dpf only delete.

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ceramic I would imagine.

I just installed a full delete pipe. And compared to the DPF only delete pipe. Night and day difference. It almost feels like a small tune even running a stock no-regen file. If you are going to delete. Spend the extra money and get a full delete. Money is well worth it.
What kind of difference do you feel with these comparison's:

STOCK w/ DPF vs STOCK TUNING w/ CAT/DPF Delete.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
A completely stock setup. The truck feels laggy and choked up. With the full delete. Spool up is much faster. Crisper throttle response. You can feel the difference in the seat of your pants.

·
773 Posts
A completely stock setup. The truck feels laggy and choked up. With the full delete. Spool up is much faster. Crisper throttle response. You can feel the difference in the seat of your pants.
Yup, definatly much stronger stock tunning with full deletes. I talked to a guy who dynoed stock/ stock deleted about 6 months ago and it was a significant gain, can't remember any numbers, but you will feel it.

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm guessing with stock tuning with a cat/dpf delete I would not only feel more power but also have lower EGT's and better MPG?

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
In a word. Yes

·
Registered
43 Posts
by full delete are you guys talkin 4inch turbo back exhaust systems with the down pipe?
or if i just a dpf/cat delete pipe? cause a dealership told me just to smash out the cat so its strait through.
was gonna do that unless its a huge difference to go with a full 4inch system

·
Registered
339 Posts
by full delete are you guys talkin 4inch turbo back exhaust systems with the down pipe?
or if i just a dpf/cat delete pipe? cause a dealership told me just to smash out the cat so its strait through.
was gonna do that unless its a huge difference to go with a full 4inch system
I would not smash out the cat unless you plan to never go back to stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts