The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good stack for my truck. I want to be in the 500hp range!

I'm going to sell the stage 2 nozzles, the edge ez and the quad. Or maybe keep the ez and stack it with something else.

I'm looking for a good set of 100 hp injectors and a good stack, tuner/chip, two chips ect.

·
454 Posts
good stack

iwannagofast said:
What is a good stack for my truck. I want to be in the 500hp range!

I'm going to sell the stage 2 nozzles, the edge ez and the quad. Or maybe keep the ez and stack it with something else.

I'm looking for a good set of 100 hp injectors and a good stack, tuner/chip, two chips ect.

MBRP or Grand Rock my friend.

·
454 Posts
Cumminsdude2001 said:
MBRP or Grand Rock my friend.

oh and also you can only get the bull horn and aussie stacks threw Grand Rock, not MBRP. MBRP just has straight cut, turn out, and mitre cut, same with Grand Rock

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey gofast - i have a GREAT set up....works well for pulling and drag and also is very driveable on the street. The Blue Chip APB (not mapped) and the van Aaken timing module are pretty tite! running them with 150+ injectors 20mpg avg

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about adding a programmer to what I have now, like the hypertech or superchips?......

I could always take the edge off and use the programmer and the quad since I can cut the quad off. But I really dont want to blow anything up.

·
112 Posts
sell them both and get a drag comp and some 125-200 sticks

·
Registered
550 Posts
go with the bluechip apb for sure i love mine with my edge ez. you can also put a superchips programer on the 2 as well and man will it screem you will fall in love with your truck for sure.

·
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What can I stack with the drag comp? I know the Smarty but, I dont want to spend that much.

·
93 Posts
if you sell your EZ let me know. I'll take it from you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
the superchips works great with the EZ i had it... its definitly a big difference... i think that will be your best bet due to some negativity ive heard about the hypertech

·
Registered
86 Posts
but the smarty and comp i have now.... holy geez bud its a total different truck:sly: :woot:

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
do the smarty, the ez, and some 200hp sticks. get rid of that quadzilla. im not to found of superchips or hypertech either. i had a quad and hated it. it just threw to much timing even with the smarty set on just fuel and no timing. the smarty is well worth the money.

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
05-02-2008 Date last posted...

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
hay hotforddiesel well for pulling and drag and also is very driveable on the street. The Blue Chip APB (not mapped) and the van Aaken timing module are pretty tite! running them with 150+ injectors 20mpg avg

how much would the blue chip be? also can it work with a plug and play chip which is from BD power?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts