The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Ford F250 Lariat Superduty 7.3L Powerstroke
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping in to say good morning while I sit here drinking my coffee and watching This Old House. Purchased my 7.3 F250 in December and I love it!! I have a few projects I need to do on it, but what 23 year old truck doesn't have some needs? Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cab Corners are gone, bottoms of doors rusted, passenger door doesn't lock. The biggest project of all... Bed Supports are roached. Have new ones, just need a weekend to pull the bed. Engine is solid. Did a 600 mile round trip with no issues and on one tank of fuel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that’s great. I love these trucks and can’t get enough of talking about them dream of owning one but taking out a mortgage for diesel at 16 years old doesn’t sound appealing😆
I hear you! Actually got mine at a good price, at least I think it was. 350000 miles and I paid $3000 for it. Just remember, maintenance is more costly, but if you take care of it and the previous owner took care of it, it is possible to get many miles and years out of it.

16? I remember those days! I hand a 1980 F 100, 4 speed with the straight 6. I beat the hell out of that truck! Wish I could find another like it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That’s a great price for one. I have a 1996 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 3.4L V6 with a 5-speed manual. I drive it a lot. It’s got 262,000 miles on it. I am playing around with floating gears😆😆😆 It’s going good just some learning curves

1 - 6 of 6 Posts