The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type gooseneck hitch are ya'll using??? I'm looking at the B&W flip over goosneck hitch part number 1108. The only thing I do not like about it is the clamp strap, it connects to the bottom of the side bracket and wraps around the frame to the top of the side bracket. And the way it looks there is one bolt on each side securing it to the frame. I have found the hitch at adventurerv.net website, and it is only $269.99. I don't want to spend over $300.00 for a hitch, so this unit is looking real good right now.
Thanks for your opinion.

·
Haulin' Hay
565 Posts
I'm using a B&W in my '04 and it's been flawless. There is no better goosneck on the market for the $$ in my opinion.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
B&W is the best out there in my opinion. We have four trucks with four different types. Mine had the B&W and they all wish the rest were.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumbsupThanks for the reply, B&W it is then. I had better go ahead and order the unit before it goes off sale. :thumbsup

·
Strokin' and Smokin'
517 Posts
B&W turnover ball is the best. I've hauled loads over 23k and had no issues, and I check everything on the hitch before I tow.

·
1911 single stack
215 Posts
B&W hands down

Reactions: Hardrock_F350

·
192 Posts
Another vote for B&W. Especially when you can slide the 5th wheel "Companion" adapter in!

·
Just Cowboy Up and Do It!
37 Posts
B&W, hands down.

·
321 Posts
B&W, we have 3, love them all. Levi

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info. I'm going to order a B&W from Tweetys.com, they have a price so far.

·
176 Posts
I'm on my 3rd B&W hitch in 3 different trucks and all have worked as designed with zero issues. You won't be disappointed with it.

·
1,445 Posts
If you dont use it all the time make sure you lub the hitch my bosses sezed and it was a pita to get out but other than that it is the best hitch I have ever seen and that is a good price from what I have checked into. good luck :thumbsup

·
234 Posts
B&W x100 lol

·
2,612 Posts
B&W got my vote

·
26 tires rolling
929 Posts
I have the cody hitch in my 2000 beat the hell out of it over loaded it and put 100,000 towing miles on it. No complaints. at the time i had it installed it was the only 30K gooseneck hitch for the F-350.

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
I have had the B&W hitch in my truck for 4 years now without the first issue. I just recently bought the 5th wheel companion to go with it. B&W make the best hitches on the market, no question about it IMO.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I have had the B&W hitch in my truck for 4 years now without the first issue. I just recently bought the 5th wheel companion to go with it. B&W make the best hitches on the market, no question about it IMO.
I would second this..Just wish I knew I didnt need a slider when I had my 5thwheel put it..not that I think Curt is a bad product but I really like the B&W better..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts