The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Wanted to throw out there that we are your one and only needed stop for anything and everything related to your Cummins conversion!

We have done more conversions than you can count on your hands and feet, and probably your buddies combined! (Considering you are human LOL) From motor mounts to adapter plates, and wiring harnesses to tach kits, we have it all, and at the best price GUARANTEED!!! We also have access to many good, low mileage motors and transmissions of your liking.

Along side our wide selection of conversion parts, we have the technical experience to back it, trust me, we have tried it all and we know what does and doesn't work!

Check out just a handful of the Cummins Conversions we have done here.

So when you get ready to bite the bullet and put a real engine in your truck, give us a call and we will be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions and get you back on the road ASAP!:happymugs

Contact info:

GOS Performance
306 S. 12th St.
Livingston, MT 59047
800-620-4467- Toll Free
406-222-5440- Local
www.gosperformance.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
I have ordered parts for my Dodge through Aden and their service and knowledge is top notch. I can't read those builds anymore, makes me want to pull my motor and drop it in a nice F350 King Ranch DRW! LOL Great work guys.

Reactions: Steel

·
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These guys really know there stuff. They have been a huge help to me in more than a few ways. Both Aden and Steel have gone above and beyond with there ability to trouble shoot issues...even over the phone. Thanks guys!!!
Not a problem Brian! Glad we could help, let us know if you ever do that 12v OBS conversion you were talking about! :happymugs

·
Another day in paradise
284 Posts
X2 on Aden and GOS. Bar none the best!

Reactions: Steel

·
What are sparkplugs
147 Posts
I looked at website but didn't see anything for older chevy1973-87 to cummins conversion?
did I not look in right place?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts