The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Jacksonville yesterday had a dodge hemi cc, and a new f150 fly around me,what do you know, light turns red. Dodge jumps in left lane ford stays in the right, so me i stay behind the dodge. You can see the a** end of there trucks picking up the dodge breaks loose, I tell the wife these guys are going to race! they leave the light going at it. I get 2 truck lengths out mine breaks the 37`s loose. the dodge is pulling on the f150 pretty good we go by him he is smilling , guess he knows this dodge is had because im all over its bumper now the guy in the dodge sees me in his mirror the look on his face was priceless hes got his hand going crazy telling his buddy to look behind them at this lifted 8000# truck about to run him over he gets over in the other lane as we go buy he gives thumbs up. And to think im only running the juice right now no attitude. Wife still thinks were wierd, but she was laughing.

·
Registered
218 Posts
O Yea nothing better than a huge lifted truck walking all over someone.. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I love surprising people like that. What really scares em is when you lean over and say "let me warm my tires up" and the duallys light up with ease :D :93C_peelo :smoke:

Dom

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah took me half way to jax to get the grin off my face.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts