The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, yeah, not the most glorious race in the world, but I thought it was kinda funny....

Heading home last night and got behind this idjit who was doing UNDER the speed limit, I didn't tailgate TOOO bad LOL Hit a traffic light crossing one of the major highways, the other side of said highway there is NOTHING, so I planned to smoke his *** there. Light turned green and lo and behold the little Civic peals out and trys to leave me :LAME: I never turned the box up from the lowest setting, just rowed the gears, caught and passed him.

Now the part I would have liked to see when I came by him was the look on his face not only when my truck came by him..but the four wheeler on the trailer behind the truck got into his sight as well LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
partsguy662 said:
Isn't this kinda like beating a retarded kid in a spelling bee, Billy??? :poke: LOL

Hmmmmm........still fun to win :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao:

2500lb Civic VS. an EASY 9000LBS of truck and wheeler, he had some advantages LOL LOL

·
I Bleed BLUE!
340 Posts
The sad part is he probally thought his car was pretty fast.It is always fun to race and/or pass when you are towing a trailer.
A couple weeks ago I raced an eclipse with my truck towing my Early Bronco. He was able to beat me :pissed: but not by much. We raced 3 lights in a row and the second light I just sat their smoking the tires. If only I could find him when I don't have anything behind me:nunu:

·
10 Posts
Billysgoat said:
Hmmmmm........still fun to win :woot:

2500lb Civic VS. an EASY 9000LBS of truck and wheeler, he had some advantages LOL LOL
I agree Billy. I don't start a lot of street races, but I have ended a few!
:)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Hey Buddy.... good to see you poking around here

·
1,055 Posts
Good job Billy:Thumbup: , its always good to beat a ricer:HappyMugs . See ya:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I could have beat him with a car on the trailer instead of a wheeler with the box turned up a notch or two.

Buddy, it is good to see you sir!! You going to make Suncaost again this year??

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
nice one :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts