The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A GTP-38r, with about 500 miles on it. Guy says it was too loud. I'm going to look at it first but what should I look for? End play, contact with the housing, I guess I should be able to tell if its got low miles on it...

Get this, he was asking $1200, but with the trade on my ATS housing... $900:woot: !

Sorry LIPD, but this does leave some cash for a No2 kit...

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
CSIPSD said:
A GTP-38r, with about 500 miles on it. Guy says it was too loud. I'm going to look at it first but what should I look for? End play, contact with the housing, I guess I should be able to tell if its got low miles on it...

Get this, he was asking $1200, but with the trade on my ATS housing... $900:woot: !

Even with the turbo, your gonna need NOS :evil: I'll keep mine drug free just to :poke: keep up. LOL :bounce

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
snowaholic said:
Even with the turbo, your gonna need NOS :evil: I'll keep mine drug free just to :poke: keep up. LOL :bounce

Lets see, water-meth+ No2+ BB turbo= New rods???:roflmao: :evil:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
snowaholic said:

Have to have fuel before you can burn it:evil: .

CSIPSD:Keep pumping those drugs into her my friend:Thumbup: I'll stick with my 400Hp #2 power house:smoke:

Mike

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kainers said:
Have to have fuel before you can burn it:evil: .

CSIPSD:Keep pumping those drugs into her my friend:Thumbup: I'll stick with my 400Hp #2 power house:smoke:

Mike
:tease :tease :tease

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You havent passed me yet... Atleast not without the wife in there!!! She wont let me race!!!

·
4,024 Posts
CSIPSD said:

Hey what about poor me?? I thought I had dibs on the housing and wheel:poke: :poke:

·
6,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Diesel Dog said:
Hey what about poor me?? I thought I had dibs on the housing and wheel:poke: :poke:

You give me $250 for the housing:poke: ? If so then I can renegotiate with him:Thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts