The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well.... i was on my home from my girlfriends house the other night. there was a car in front of me and a 2nd gen cummins 2wd extended cab dually infront of the car. ti was beat up, and rusted out. he kept gettin ont i and blowin smoke. i thought ah thats some kid that turned teh fuel up on his 12V to make it smoke. so teh car turns and now im behind him. we stop at a redlight both makin a sharp left turn. i figured i start easy tehn romp it when i get on the straight away. he didtn. he stomps it(auto) and hes sideways til im halfway thru 3rd. then he pulls me HARD liek 7 truck lengths hard. i though twell he took off hard and i didnt so ill try again. he lets off, i catch up, we both stomp it and he pulls me by about 5 this time:bang:slap

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Did you get up next to it to see if it was a 24v or a 12v? I know you said you thought it was a 12v while you were behind him though.

Reactions: yoder519

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i definaltey didnt get beside him haha. but you know those big mirrors that the 12Vs had. they were chrome and had a support bar that attached to the rocker panel? it had them on it and it looked pretty old. but it may have been a 24V i aint sure i was jsu tfigurin it was a 12V

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha, cant count the old beater out!

Garrett
you aint tellin me nothin i dont kno. but i beat a 05-07 Harley edition stroker last week and killed a few ricers so im good kno haha

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
the Girlfriend out ran a 502 chevy1/2ton last saturday, we were turning the corner and they both pinned it and she pulled him hard for about 4-5 lenghts... my truck is stock.... wtf?? LOL

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
we did a dyno day here in austin a few years ago...there was an old 2wd xcab 12valve dually that looked like it was straight off the farm...i think he was in the top 3 for most HP...come to find out hes one of the brothers I think that runs Hamilton diesel....ive learned to never judge a book by its cover. :bang

1 - 7 of 7 Posts