The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just drove my truck home from the garage. Got my glow plug issue taken care of. (Thanks to everyone's advice in my other thread) Man will this thing run!!!!:woot: With the current chip in the stock position I seen 28lbs of boost and I let out early. The smoke was starting to clear. I definately need to get a new one cause with it set on 70hp I seen 30lbs at which my clutch started to slip and I let out...:sly: There was a lot more left to go. So looks like Im due for another repair...LOL Here is a vid after I got it started...with a little smoke. It was too dark by the time I got it all buttoned up completely. I'll get more tommorow when its light out.http://video.thedieselgarage.com/video/6fce00b4-407a-44ab-a861-989f01358b6e.htm

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks good Dan!
Whats next on the list?

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, gonna get my exhaust finished up next week. Then do a few little things here and there. I need to get my intercooler parts to get all that in, that will make a big difference. Need to look into a regulated return system, super duty HPOP, get a new chip programmed. I guess there is a lot to do yet...LOL Oh and a clutch!!! Hopefully by April it will be all done for Smokin' or Merchants dyno day...:93C_peelo

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Congrats Dan. Great to hear.

Take it easy on that poor weak little clutch LOL

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tell you what...it holds better than I thought it would. But it wont last too long though....LOL

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
Good to hear Dan :Thumbup: Hope to see you at Merchants!

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Lookin' good!!!!:Thumbup:

Glad to see you got 'er worked out!

BTW, when's Merchants?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts