The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOO WOO GOT MY EDGE W/JUICE TODAY :usflag:D:D Any tips tricks or pointers besides reading the directions??

·
268 Posts
Allow yourself more than the 30 minutes it says it takes to install. There's better pics if you download the pdf instructions on there website. Drop the lower half of the steering column to get to the turbo timer plug, it's next to impossible to reach from underneath, and alot easier if you drop the steer column. Other than that, have fun.

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
debating on installing on my 08 it's killingme looking at it sitting here dodge was supposed to have replaced this truck already,dealer is dragging their feet on me,might just put it on this truck and say screw it to the new one doesn't matter to me cause the new one will be missing exhaust egr and dpf's once i get it still can't make up my mind for 4" or 5" on exhaust

·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
do all the edge w/juice have 3 way switch unless you buy the monitor ??i have juice attitude w/outlook hope it's enough do you have the hot unlock fuzzy??

·
268 Posts
I don't even run the edge anymore, but if they still have the hot unlock special for $50, I'd get it if I were you. That's money well spent. And yes I believe the juice without the attitude only has 3 levels with a switch, but I'm not positive.

·
131 Posts
that's what my paper said, they only show 3 power levels for it without the monitor.

·
643 Posts
If you install your EGT probe yourself warm up the manifold a little before you start drilling, Goes in way easier and watch yourself when you first drill a 1/8 hole......be nice and smooth to not break it in like I did :fan

Reactions: jlake
1 - 7 of 7 Posts