The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my old off the shelf TS and bought a DP F8. WOW am I impressed. First was the awesome customer service from Diane and Jody both. I orderd on Thursday and received on Friday(just a couple counties away). Super nice and acted like they really cared about my business. Now the performance and driveability are unbelieveable. Revs so much quicker, throttle response and the shifts are dead on. Havent had much play time in the truck so far but from what little bit I have driven it, I am really happy I made the switch. My buddy told me to go with them to start but I was unaware of the difference between a off the shelf and a custom tune. Super happy and just like to say thanks to Diane and Jody for your help. :happymugs

Reactions: SeeYa

·
Another day in paradise
284 Posts
I have never heard anything but good things about Jody, Diane and James. May try one myself now.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I sold my old off the shelf TS and bought a DP F8. WOW am I impressed. First was the awesome customer service from Diane and Jody both. I orderd on Thursday and received on Friday(just a couple counties away). Super nice and acted like they really cared about my business. Now the performance and driveability are unbelieveable. Revs so much quicker, throttle response and the shifts are dead on. Havent had much play time in the truck so far but from what little bit I have driven it, I am really happy I made the switch. My buddy told me to go with them to start but I was unaware of the difference between a off the shelf and a custom tune. Super happy and just like to say thanks to Diane and Jody for your help. :happymugs
Wow I missed this one.

Thank you for your post. You are very welcome. Keep in touch with how your truck is performing for you.

Diane

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far so good. Love it.

Reactions: SeeYa

·
biG dreamS
5 Posts
Whats the F8. I have an F6 and love it. I would love to get a live tune session once i get everything for my truck and installed.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Whats the F8. I have an F6 and love it. I would love to get a live tune session once i get everything for my truck and installed.
It's another chip we offer that is open source. Only the F5 and F6 can have Jody's tunes on it.

Diane

·
biG dreamS
5 Posts
Thank you. I looked it up last night on your NEW website. Nice webpage for sure. Great product to, i love my f6.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Thank you. I looked it up last night on your NEW website. Nice webpage for sure. Great product to, i love my f6.
Thanks, Our new site is getting ready to be replaced hopefully this weekend with the a newer, new website. :haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts