The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well decided to make the plunge and get ANOTHER truck. Got a used '12 F-350 Lariat Ultimate package, SRW, nav, moonroof, black interior with center console, Platinum white with chrome package. This truck is amazing.

Attachments

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
What my thread wasn't good enough? :shrugs PS someone needs to update their sig and Avatar.

Congrats on the new rig.

:happydance

Reactions: Eazydeezy

·
1,324 Posts
How much for the white sneakers option?

:haha:clap:happymugs

Nice truck!

Reactions: Eazydeezy

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHAHAHAHA! The white Nike option is about $89.99 but couldn't find them at the dealship, sp I stopped by Foot Locker.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Does the 89.99 dollar white Nike option ad in Fuel Economy, horsepower, or the ability to attract the ladies? Also does the option come standard in the color of the truck you know so it all matches?

Ok on a serious note. I look forward to seeing how your 6.7L does over time with DEF usage and fuel economy. I also would be interested to see how your maintenance intervals goes.

·
1,324 Posts
I was afraid it was just in case he needed to walk.

I can say that I own a 6.0. :peelout

:haha

Humor is the best therapy most days.

It was humorous they were white to match the truck - so I had to ask. :happymugs

Wes

·
6 Posts
Hmm sounds good, Congrats.. but you only shared one picture of the truck.. I wanna see the other photos of your diesel boy. Like the interior and exterior with close views. and also don't forget the under the hood area. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts