The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so it was 4 am on thursday i drive about 3 1/2 hours south to modesto ca to terminator engineering to meet with jody tipton of dp tuner and joey of terminator.
man all i can say is wow both of them were super to deal with jody is a wizrd i mean the real deal my truck shifts/runs better now than ever and joey and his wife nelly were great then even feed us lunch(pizza burgers) at there house. folks you just cant buy customer service like that anymore. durring the day i felt as if i had known them forever so i stayed and spent most of the day there like 8 hrs meeting cool people as they came to see jody and joey and as i drove home that evening i thought to my self how lucky i was to not only meet these people that we talk about but to be able to know whos building the parts in your truck. putting a face with a hand shake. so if ya need tuning dp tuner is the way and sooner or later you will need big oil and then you will need terminator engineering
thanks guys
steve:eek:wned

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep its also nice to look the guy in the face and shake his hand:thumbsup

·
TDG Mafia 23
1,846 Posts
Its good to hear about great customer service that seems to be more a myth than a reality anymore. Thanks for sharing the experience.

·
862 Posts
Every time I've had a chance to hang out with Jody, it's been great. He's a real nice guy.

I have yet to meet Joey face to face. I try to aggrevate him every chance I get. :wedgie :D

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pm sent

·
Smokin'
430 Posts
Never met Joey, but I've met Jody a few times now. Very nice guy and certainly knows how to make a truck run awesome.

·
16 Posts
wow!

thanks stevo!!! I live about 30 mins from modesto and have been wondering where in nor cal to get diesel performance ( true diesel perf. not some chain store with a 16 yr old kid behind the counter selling some mass produced generic part.) thanks for posting, I love this site!!!! TDG Rocks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts