397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see what that Diesel can do:

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Must be a high reading dyno!

Dontcha know EVERY Duramax goes up on the rollers making 700HP? Most of the seem to loose about 300 when it gets backed down off the rollers though! LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very impressive, I have gotten the chance to drive some bombed d-maxes
but nothing anywhere near that, it's got to be a blast to drive. Is that also your daily driver? What about injectors, have you had any trouble with them leaking?

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is my daily driver. 60K miles so far. I have not had a bit of injector trouble so I hope it stays that way for sure.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I have seen this truck dyno, it is impressive, VERY nice #'s Brandon.

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you sir! Almost as good as your grillin' skills. :)

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I think you are getting me confused with Billyram, the one time I know we've met was at the Suncoast open house in Feb. I heard all about his cooking from both the dragstrip and the shop day at Jeff's. I am Really miffed about missing that shop day, I ALMOST had my head back on in time to make it. I wanted to Dyno so bad I could taste it!!!!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Yes....Billyram Has gots the skills on the grill......His truck aint too bad either....

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Billysgoat said:
I think you are getting me confused with Billyram, the one time I know we've met was at the Suncoast open house in Feb. I heard all about his cooking from both the dragstrip and the shop day at Jeff's. I am Really miffed about missing that shop day, I ALMOST had my head back on in time to make it. I wanted to Dyno so bad I could taste it!!!!
Sorry about that!!! I do know the difference between you guys but for some reason I was happily posting away like a moron!

Guess I had better engage the brain next time..... :eek:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I'm not to worried about it, you are not the first to get confused, it's not like I'll get all :pissed: about it. You are correct Tim, BR's truck is making a few horsies, I wouldn't mind taking a ride in it :Thumbup:

Later,

Billy

·
619 Posts
I don't have the dyno sheet but I have the numbers

Mustang dyno
484 HP
1152 TQ
On #2 only

GENE

·
619 Posts
That was my F450 the Red Racer only did 434 with just an SCT tune.

GENE

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Good lookin Graphs Greg....Glad to see you made it....

·
619 Posts
Greg

Those are some great numbers :bow: :bow: :bow:

GENE

1 - 20 of 41 Posts