The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right! Grand Rock is having it's first ever open house. Friday July 10th here in Painesville Ohio, from 4:30pm to 8:30pm. We will have door prizes to win, and be raffleing off a DUAL STACK KIT! We hope to start getting vendors to show up, to promote products, and have MANY trucks to look at. We will also be giving tours of the factory here. We will be serving Hot dogs, chips, and soda's for a small fee. All the money raised from the food goes to a local church's hunger drive! We hope to see you out here, if you're interested, and dealers who are interested in setting up a vendors booth, please PM me, so I can make sure we have room for everyone! I will keep everyone up to date with the list of vendors and door prizes as time goes on!

We hope to see you out there!!!

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Doug..we just want to thank everyone for supporting our products! It's the same weekend as the Ohio Truck Rally, so there will be a TON of trucks and racing all weekend long.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
josh buddy i'll probaly see ya there. i want my dam stack LOL.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
itd be fun to drive out there brotha!! hope it all turns out super.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
itd be fun to drive out there brotha!! hope it all turns out super.
If ya get a wild hair up yer azz, you're more than welcome to stay at my place! :thumbsup Hell I'd give ya free tickets to the Race on Saturday just for driving that far!

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
haha damn you!!

·
Breaks stuff
1,941 Posts
Pick me up on the way, Rudi!! Cuz I'm pretty sure my truck won't be runnin' by then. Something always keeps me away from events. LOL

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Have fun! I doubt we will make it.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So.....no one wants to attend an open house?

I just spoke with Snedge, (Mumau Diesel) and he's gonna be there, so you guys can meet him, he's even gonna bring some Cummins Apparel for door prizes! So you dodge fans come on out and try to win them!

Thanks Jeff for the great door prizes!

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
WTF is a Fummins? LMAO!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts