215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all owns a Yamaha Grizzly?

·
2,126 Posts
I have an Arctic Cat Prowler... :woohoo

·
277 Posts
A guy I ride with has a Grizz, and he really likes it. If you're shopping, I'd say you can't go wrong with one.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
2 2008 700EFI s here.

·
98 Posts
I have a 09' Grizz 700 EFI w/ power steering warn winch and a warn 54" plow
I bought because I live on a private road and use it to plow the road and my driveway.....at least that's what I told my wife :haha

Attachments

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:woohoo go grizzly's :woohoo

·
568 Posts
grizz here too. '07 700 with EPS. It'll ride wheelies like nothing, go through just about anything. Once it's payed off, I might just pick up a payment on another.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Used to have a 660 grizzly. Best 4-wheeler ive ever driven.

By the way bill, your the first person ive ever seen jump a grizzly like that.:haha

You think its a quad or somethin. :haha

·
1,224 Posts
Have a 660 grizzly. Use it to pull a 100 gallon sprayer on the farm. Has over 9000 miles on it, mostly pully the sprayer.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Used to have a 660 grizzly. Best 4-wheeler ive ever driven.

By the way bill, your the first person ive ever seen jump a grizzly like that.:haha

You think its a quad or somethin. :haha
If it cant take it i made a poor choice before i bought it ;).. I used to stand on the seat of my rocket, just cause it has a seat doesn't mean its only for sitting on LOL

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
WOW...some of yall got some expensive wheelers!!! LOL i just got a 2001 grizz 600 4x4 from a member on here...so far i like it quite a bit! got 26" mudlites on it. i used to have a 2004 polaris sportsman 500 4x4 which i loved! i like the looks of the polaris a bit more i think and some of the other options, but the grizz seems to have more power...

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
:nopics

our old 600 grizz was a beast. You could pull just about anything with it.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
i have a question tho...anybody have any trouble with the rear drum brake on them? i got new pads/shoes and still aint got crap for brakes back there... also the wheeler like squats everytime you hit the throttle...bad rear shock?

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
realllyyyy would like some input on that rear brake before i drop it off at the yamaha dealer for them to try to figure it out and pay $80/hour labor..

anybody know if its possible/what to do to convert the rear to a disk as well..?

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Reactions: Snowaholic

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
I see you posted :thumbsup I need to get back on that site. Alot of good reading.

Hope you get it figured out to save you some money.. I will also ask some guys i know, they are Yamaha FREAKS.

Reactions: 6L strokin

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
I used to have a Grizzly, had an '04 660. Thing was an animal, even after my g/f's brother hit a tree with it. Wish I never sold it.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts