The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There will be a GTG at my shop on the Sat. April 17..... Not sure what all we will have going on yet other than hanging out !!!

·
2,183 Posts
I'll def. be there. May bring a few friends i've met too

·
326 Posts
I'll be there.

·
343 Posts
On the calendar. Hopefully the day will stay clear as the date approaches. Maybe it will quit snowing by then!

·
2,183 Posts
gettin close!

·
Pursuit Interceptor
735 Posts
Okay VA let's get a show of hands those who are planning to attend. I'll be heading that way from Newport News. Anyone willing to convoy or meet up along the way PM me. I'll make a new post at the start of the week prior to the event.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked to the Ramada Inn today and they will give a discount just tell them that you are in town w/ Smokin' Guns Performance @ Accessories....

955 Peppers Ferry Road
Wytheville, VA 24382-4041
(276) 228-6000

I have to take my truck tomorrow to find out everything for the dyno....

·
326 Posts
What dyno are you going to have?

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a dyno out the road from the shop about a mile but he isn't set up for diesels so dyno is a no go...

·
Pursuit Interceptor
735 Posts
Okay peeps. Post up is you want to convoy from the Newport News/VAB area to the GTG. Anyone along the way can link up.

·
326 Posts
Aaron there is a dyno in Atkins VA at exit 50, that is set up for diesels. I don't know if it is a portable dyno or stationary in their shop.

·
326 Posts
I kinda figured it was.

·
Pursuit Interceptor
735 Posts
Okay last call for those willing to make the run or link up along the way. I'll be rolling up I-64W to I-81S (unless there's a better way). I have one other member who's linking up for the trip.

·
2,183 Posts
My dad and I had a great time today. It was great meeting everyone and thanks for havin us out Aaron

·
343 Posts
My dad and I had a great time today. It was great meeting everyone and thanks for havin us out Aaron

Hi Dan! Good to meet you and your dad! I would like to see some of those cars we talked about. You have a very nice truck yourself. Looks like it runs in the family.

Aaron....good to put a face with a name. Reallygood to meet you. Enjoyed myself and meeting others at your shop. Thank you and the wife for being so hospitable and allowing me to make a mess making my emergency repairs. Thankful it wasn't on the road somewhere.

I didn't get a chance to make it around to everyone, but we sure couldn't have asked for a better day to hang out.

Special thanks to Brian for running me around town finding the parts I needed and for patiently keeping me pointed in the right direction and getting me home safely. I had not been to bed since Thursday trying to get the truck ready for the road and the trip home was rough.

Look forward to the next time.

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Sorry couldnt make it. Hopefully the next one sounds like it was fun.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad everyone had fun... It was great to meet some new people and meet back up w/ some old friends... I loved checking out everyones new mods and checking out everything...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts