The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone PM me a price for a 3 guage A- piller set up for a 04 f250. I want black face, black bezel. Pyro,trans,boost

thanks
tom

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
DarkKnight said:
Can someone PM me a price for a 3 guage A- piller set up for a 04 f250. I want black face, black bezel. Pyro,trans,boost

thanks
tom
These works? PM sent

Attachments

·
50 Posts
I just ordered a set from Jeremy at LIPD this morning. He had the best price that I could find anywhere... even pieceing the entire set together from ebay.

He took great care of me... and even answered my PM's on his birthday!

Thanks again Jeremy... Toby told me your b-day was Sat - Happy Birthday!

·
Vendor
382 Posts
No need for PMs here, our pricing is out in the open for everyone to see.

Check out our gauge options here: http://www.itpdiesel.com/store.php?crn=99

You'll find 100% COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED GAUGE SETS as well as DIY Gauge Kits where you put it together yourself. We may not have the cheapest prices around, but take a close look at the little details. We don't use the stiff kinky tubing that the gauge suppliers give with the gauges, or the cheap plastic T fittings. Our boost gauges come with a machined aluminum T fitting, high quality quick disconnect fittings and high quality ultra flexible air line. We supply high quality pre-labeled wire (12v+, 12v-, Trans Temp and Illumination) in both assembled and DIY kits...wire that meets Ford specs. We use ONLY AutoMeter GaugeWorks pillars as we've found that you get what you pay for with the less expensive units.

Anyway, all I'm saying is do your homework. The least expensive isn't always the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts