·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Do you like it.............

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xlt....got some scrathes but very few...its that dark green...no i dont like it i love it haha LOL

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
dodge97ctd said:
no i dont like it i love it haha LOL
That right there is enough reason to get it. Is it at a dealer or from a person?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
i sold my 95 F350 for $8000 it was an automatic though

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Ford's always been my choice. The powerstroke has long legs, and a mid range power advantage and will out pull a load vs. the Cummins. Cummins has the advantage @ lower rpm but runs out of breath in the mid range under load next to a powerstroke. If the truck will work and carry loads--Ford is King of the road loaded, and towing upgrades and hills.
-
-
-

·
97F-3504X4PSD
120 Posts
:usflag Nice truck. See if you can get them down to 8000. The more you act like you like the truck, the less likely he will move on the price. Good luck.:Thumbup:

·
Diesel Enthusiast
234 Posts
I love my 97, if it were an xlt it would be the perfect truck for most anything I do. Its easy to park, drives nicely, tows extremely well, and is as reliable as it gets. I gave $8,000 for mine a couple years ago, but it was in need of injectors, and a solid mass flywheel conversion. All said and done, no regrets, love the truck!

·
Registered
204 Posts
:nopics

·
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
andy king....that truck looks just like yours

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Are they going to let you trade your dodge in on it Bubba? If so are they going to try and rape you on the trade?

·
97F-3504X4PSD
120 Posts
:usflag Excellent choice. Friendly advice. If you plan to trade, Go ahead and grab your ankles and walk in backwards, because You are going to get spanked. Time permitting, sell the dodge and come in with cash. You will be holding all the cards. If you trade, they get with your trade and with the truck you buy.:Thumbup:

·
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
but see it will take FOREVER to sell my truck and by then that truck would be sold

·
97F-3504X4PSD
120 Posts
:usflag If it is a 250, than it has the split beam 44 front axle. Correct? I see quite a few threads in here where guys are trying to convert to solid front ends. If you like the solid front axle, you may want to hold out for a 350. They are out there. You just may have to travel a ways to get one(I flew 800 miles to get mine). Using autotrader.com/ebay and a little patience, you can find the exact truck you have always wanted. Enough sounding like a dad, have fun and good luck.:Thumbup:

·
1,726 Posts
dodge97ctd said:
but see it will take FOREVER to sell my truck and by then that truck would be sold
The time frame to get it sold depends greatly on the price.

Motivated sellers will show it. :Thumbup:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Andy King said:
:usflag If it is a 250, than it has the split beam 44 front axle. Correct? I see quite a few threads in here where guys are trying to convert to solid front ends. If you like the solid front axle, you may want to hold out for a 350. They are out there. You just may have to travel a ways to get one(I flew 800 miles to get mine). Using autotrader.com/ebay and a little patience, you can find the exact truck you have always wanted. Enough sounding like a dad, have fun and good luck.:Thumbup:

it would be a ttb dana 50 not the 44. as for the truck :Thumbup: go for it you will not be disappointed sounds like it looks just like mine minus the ranch hands

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
damn i sold mine too cheap but when i was selling it no one wanted it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts