The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made a few upgrades since last year and haven't made it to the track yet, but wantto see what you guys think I'll run.

Last year: [email protected] with a race weight of 7,700lbs. Stock turbo, injectors, SCT w/ innovative X-Race, leveling kit and 33" tires.

This year: ??????? Trying to get the race weight down to 7,400lbs. II 62/70 turbo, Casserly 190's, tuned FICM, SCT w/ innovative X-Race, lowered down to stock with 1" blocks in the rear, traction bars, and some sticky tires.

I have absolutly no idea what I will run, but I'm hoping for low 13's if I can get the weight down. I know, I'm trying to go fast in a brick, but it's fun:D

-French

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll say 13.2. Not to change the subject but how you like that injector/turbo combo?
I honestly can't tell you yet, I'm still running stock programming trying to get it broken in correctly. I'll let you know in a few weeks once I get my new race program.

-French

·
52 Posts
13.5 AT 98mph My guess.
Thanks Dale

·
272 Posts
where you running at.....come down to muncie friday may 14 6pm to 12 am racing and burnout contest and bikini contest....at the muncie drag strip....

My guess is 12.98. in the 1/4

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where you running at.....come down to muncie friday may 14 6pm to 12 am racing and burnout contest and bikini contest....at the muncie drag strip....

My guess is 12.98. in the 1/4
I'll be running in OH. Also, I would love to come down to Muncie, but I'm slammed this weekend and I just got the truck back up and running. Let me know when the next event is, and I'll see if I can make it out to that one. Thanks for the guess, but I don't think this heavy brick is going that fast without some N2O:roflol:

-French

·
124 Posts
Just curious, what do these trucks run in stock form? '06 CC 4x4.
You running at National Trail? Nice track.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just curious, what do these trucks run in stock form? '06 CC 4x4.
You running at National Trail? Nice track.
By stock form, I assume that you mean bone stock, so I'm not 100% sure. High 16's to low 17's is probably about right. I run at Larue, but plan on making some trips to National Trail and Killkare this year as well. Maybe I'll see you out there.

-French

·
124 Posts
These trucks continue to amaze me. I grew up in the era of the 60's and 70's Muscle cars that would run 14's or possibly high 13's off the showroom floor. The fact that a truck at double the weight can run with them with only minor mods just blows my mind.
I was at Kil-Kare for test and tune last Thursday just for the heck of it. One of these day's I'd like to get back on the track with something.

·
272 Posts
yes it is? what did you run?

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haven't ran yet, fuel pressure is too low, so I'm getting a new pump. Should be here by the weekend. One issue after the next, but it keeps me out of trouble, except with the wife. Haha I may wait until I come back from TX to go to the track now, it getting to close to the time I have to go and no more money to fix it if it breaks. I'll keep everybody posted.

-French

Reactions: easy money

·
272 Posts
Haven't ran yet, fuel pressure is too low, so I'm getting a new pump. Should be here by the weekend. One issue after the next, but it keeps me out of trouble, except with the wife. Haha I may wait until I come back from TX to go to the track now, it getting to close to the time I have to go and no more money to fix it if it breaks. I'll keep everybody posted.

-French

Tell me where the keys are I'll race it for you.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell me where the keys are I'll race it for you.
The keys are in my pocket:kick and that is where they will stay:haha besides, you couldn't handle my truck after driving that OBS all the time:toytruck

-French

·
272 Posts
:bubba

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.