The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to a new 2012 Super Duty, so I am selling my Mini Max & DPF delete pipe from my 08 6.4l. $800.00 for everything (+ shipping). Send me a message if you are interested.....

·
750 Posts
yeah right i sent PMs and email If i dont hear from him today then I guess i will order a new one. put that on here and split.
I have to do somthing My MPG it real bad and I dont know why I have yet to see it rejen but I cant live with 8.2 MPG

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
yeah right i sent PMs and email If i dont hear from him today then I guess i will order a new one. put that on here and split.
I have to do somthing My MPG it real bad and I dont know why I have yet to see it rejen but I cant live with 8.2 MPG

Feel free to call me for QUOTE ON a new setup.

·
750 Posts
I picked up 1 mpg wtuh a new DPF.

And BTW you don't by these trucks for their mileage.
No but I would like to see 10 mpg if posable, I bought the tuner it showed up today. I will see how it goes when i get a chance to install, im doing my friends ram 3500 right now once that is done i will install mine.

·
750 Posts
So far im real happy Im showing 2 MPG better so far.( hand calculated ) 3.5 more on the dash Im running no added power. what i dont like is the smoke i get under low boost. Im on the default #2 I want to reload it and go to 0 I dont want smoke cause i get the black on my 5th wheel and im a freek when it comes to that. It is crazy how much better it runs even with no power added. I had it on the hot tune to do the relern on the trans and lit up the dual rear wheels with only like 1/2 pedal. amazing. I will be towing the 5th wheel this weekend I will let ya know how it does.

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Yeah man these trucks are completely different tuned. But man do they smoke! But glad to hear you got a mileage increase even with the no power setting.

·
750 Posts
Yeah man these trucks are completely different tuned. But man do they smoke! But glad to hear you got a mileage increase even with the no power setting.
Do you think it would help to run the middle or higher tune when Im empty. do you think it would net better MPG?

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
I hate saying this, but I've netted the best MPG gains the highest HP setting. I am currently running the 300 hott damn tune (when empty) and that's done the best. As long as you don't rag on the truck in the higher HP settings, it will be fine. Obviously back it down when loaded. But play with it and see what your truck does because they all seem to react differently tuned. I've seen guys saying they get as much as 20 mpg. Which I think is full of crap. LOL

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I hate saying this, but I've netted the best MPG gains the highest HP setting. I am currently running the 300 hott damn tune (when empty) and that's done the best. As long as you don't rag on the truck in the higher HP settings, it will be fine. Obviously back it down when loaded. But play with it and see what your truck does because they all seem to react differently tuned. I've seen guys saying they get as much as 20 mpg. Which I think is full of crap. LOL
Hey Dom, I can pull 20 MPG :D :poke

Glad your new rig is doing well for you Dave.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Nice Dom, but I have not pushed a gasket (yet). And since mine im has yet to be on the rollers I can't play that game. Maybe some day.

Sent from my IPhone 4s An AT&T not so 4G phone via Tapatalk.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts